Tuesday, May 15, 2007

A New Blogger is in Town...

Fellow Iowa Republicans:
I am Joe Republican. Today I am beginning what I hope will be a platform for conservatives from across our great state to discuss the issues, candidates, and events in Iowa. As the home of the First in the Nation Caucus, Iowa has the responsibility of setting the tone for dialogue between Americans and the candidates who want to represent us as President. This blog will contain weekly (and possibly daily) posts by me with everything from my views on candidates strengths and weaknesses, to questions posed to you for discussion. As many of you know, the famous Iowa Blogger, Krusty Konservative, has decided to leave the blogging trail. I hope that this platform will serve as a humble addition to the great dialogue that Krusty started.

On the trail,
Joe Republican

No comments: